Monday, October 13, 2008

TV...an obsession

We've gotten U-verse by AT&T. People...this is how television was meant to be watched. IT helps if it's on a 46" LCD HDTV. While watching one show (in HD) I can browse other channels. Not just the title, as is such in...ahem...lesser cable providers. But a little window pops up and shows you the show at that moment and tells you how many minutes are left in the show.
Then there's the DVR. Holy Cow! With the fastforwarding and the pausing. The best part of this is that once we record a show, we can watch it in ANY room in the house. It's amazing.
Hang on...let me pause heroes (in HD) to think.

While all these features are really cool, this adds to an almost cocaine-like addiction to TV. I get into shows like no one else I know. I laugh out loud as if I was a singular laugh-track, holy crap peter just broke sylar's neck.
See what I mean? An obsession.

And I think I might vote for Obama. You know...first black president and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home