Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beard

I grew a beard. I full on, grizzly adams beard. If you follow the link in the post previous, you will see a brief glimpse of said beard. While I've yet to attain...say...Sean Michel status, I'm quite proud of my questionable sense of style. I think I have my finger on the pulse of what's "hot" in fashion. You may disagree, but I definitely called the resurgence of the waist-coat or "vest". I think I've acurately called the new onslaught of airbrushed beach scene t-shirts. (having bought each member of my family one complete with dolphins) Here's my next step in the fashion war. Untied bowties. Casually slung around the neck as if to say "who...me?" (i don't know what that means)
My recent adventures mentioned below have shown me that the vest and tie and any combination of the two have reached the mainstream. Almost for that reason alone I"m tempted to abandon it and move forward with my airbrushed untied bow-tie concoction. Everybody's got a goatee, a vest, and a tie. Not me...I've got a beard, an airbrushed tee and a untied bow-tie. I'm on the cusp of cool and it's exhilarating. (again...I don't know what that means)
Jesus is the best thing ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

I like the untied bowtie idea. Or maybe the man scarf. Good thoughts.
It definitely does convey the deepest sense of "who me?"-ness.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger the deharts said...

I am a fan of the man scarf. What about the smoker's hat?

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home