Friday, December 12, 2008

really...I mean...really?

 
Since september I've been hanging out with the students at Casa View Baptist Church on wednesdays. I play some songs I do for my day job and we all have a good time. This last wednesday we had a christmas party type thing. On the lap-top hooked up to the projector was this game. Now from the picture, you might think this is guitar hero. Maybe rock band. You would be wrong on both accounts. It's a game called Guitar Praise. Instead of the latest...say...nickelback (not quite as good as a quarterback) tune, or a classic Heart or Aerosmith song, you are treated to the positive sounds of the latest song from such notable artists as Todd Agnew or BArlow Girl. I'll just leave it at that and Dehart and I will poke fun later. * BTW, I did play it a number of times and did pretty good at the expert level...at least the kids who set it up told me it was the expert level.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger _scotto_ said...

The best part of the night was everyone knocking it saying how dumb that was...yet they all found their way to pick up the guitar and give it a go!

Even heard one of the students say, "This is a Christian song?"

We CopyCat Christians do pretty well at "borrowing" ideas!

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home