Friday, November 07, 2008

I'll come up with a title after I write it

Yes, Jacob, you can come.

So I realized something today. I'm old.
I used to ride in the car and listen to loud music. Tonight, I rode home while singing "Father Abraham" and "Wheels on the Bus" with my kids. I was smiling the whole time. You should have kids. If for some stupid reason, you're putting it off, you're missing out. There's not much that beats coming home and having your daughter say "I missed you" or your son say "ahh bllblbbl?" (he can't talk yet) The only thing that might beat that is when they voluntarily give you hugs and kisses and go to bed without screaming. That's pretty awesome.

I'm excited about ministry.
I've been planning and praying and talking to people about it. If I stick to the plan and commit it to JC, it'll be swell.

How awesome is it that God would make himself know to us. He does this not only through His word and His Spirit, but through the little things like kids hugs and Sprinkles cupcakes, and time alone with your wife painting your grandmother's house. BUt only those things. Go love Jesus. He's the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loren Linn Webb said...

Yum .. Sprinkles.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home